Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Standard theme css does not load within Layouts

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created Il y a 6 années et 5 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Christian Cox Il y a 6 années et 5 mois.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to: create a search page to list a certain number of online shops

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: I just wanted to see the standard css I have on other pages, for example the h1 title in orange instead of black. I wonder if there is an issue with the Genesis Design Palette Pro plugin I have installed. Also, I'd like to see if it's possible to "split" in columns the various tags, so I don't have a long list.

Instead, I got: What you can see.

Screen Shot 2017-11-12 at 11.34.08 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-11-12 at 11.33.53 AM.png

Hi, the HTML markup applied to other pages seems to be different from what you have implemented in your Layout. I'm attaching two screenshots here that show the differences. Your theme is designed to require a specific HTML structure in order to apply specific styles to content. For example on the Mente Archivi page, the orange title is actually a link tag, inside an h2 tag, inside a header tag, inside an article tag, with special CSS classes applied to each wrapping element. If you want to match those styles, you can do one of two things:
- change the markup of your search page to match the markup of the Mente Archivi page, including the proper wrapper elements.
- add custom CSS to your current design that mimics the styles on other pages.

The first option is more flexible and requires less maintenance long-term, but it's also more complex and time consuming to get right. The second option is quick and can be accomplished simply, but you might have to make tweaks as you introduce more content which uses rules you did not expect.

Le forum ‘Types Community Support’ est fermé à de nouveaux sujets et réponses.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.