Skip Navigation

[Résolu] sort rfg

This support ticket is created Il y a 2 années et 9 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 25 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by alexd-6 Il y a 2 années et 9 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications
Bildschirmfoto 2021-07-12 um 11.57.14.jpg

hi,

one question about it: can i sort the post to show about this date? i have too..

it is in Toolset > Einstellungen > Custom Code - > custom Function for view id.

function func_adjust_slider_posts_query( $query_args ,$view_settings, $view_id ) {
    global $post;

if ( $view_id == 10897 ) {
         $args = array(
   					'post_type'  => 'veranstaltung',
   					 'meta_query' => array(
                      array(
                          'key'   => 'wpcf-highlight',
                          'value' => '1',
                      )));
$postslist = get_posts( $args );

$temp = array();
      $today = date("j. F Y H:i");
      $todaytimestamp = strtotime($today);

foreach($postslist as $k=>$v):

$fieldvalues = toolset_get_related_posts( $v->ID, "termine-veranst", array( 'query_by_role' => 'parent', 'return' => 'post_object'));

foreach ($fieldvalues as $fieldvalue) {
        		$partone = types_render_field('datum-und-uhrzeit', array('post_id' => $fieldvalue->ID,'output'=>'raw'));

if ($partone > $todaytimestamp) {
                		$temp[] =  $v->ID;
                  		break;
             	}

}	
      endforeach;
    $query_args['post__in'] = (!empty($temp))?$temp:0;
    }
    return $query_args;
}
add_filter( 'wpv_filter_query', 'func_adjust_slider_posts_query', 10, 3);

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Do you mean that you want to sort the date value of date field "datum-und-uhrzeit" in ASC order?

Hi Minesh,

i would sort the "Slide-order" about the next date.

you know what i mean?

thx - alex

Minesh
Supporter

But slide order is actually a date field belongs to Repeating Field Group (RFG) - right?

You want to sort the slide based on the date field "datum-und-uhrzeit" value in ASC order?

Hi, yes thats right: i want to sort the slide based on the date field "datum-und-uhrzeit" value in ASC order.

thx - alex

Minesh
Supporter

There is no easy way as the help you are asking is purely needs custom code, I already help beyond the scope of our support policy as such custom programming is beyond our scope.

The thing is that, you want to display slides that should be ordered by date custom field and that date custom field is part of repeating field group.

Basically, you can query the content inside the view's loop that belongs to the post type you set your view to query. But in your case you want to sore post type "Veranstaltungen" posts based on the custom date field that is part of repeating field group and for that you have added another view as follows:
=> hidden link

You can not sort View A that is set to query post type X based on another view B's (in your case its repeating field group) custom date field.

If you want to sort the results of View A, the date custom field should be part of post type "Veranstaltungen".

hey,
how can i give you an "order" to do this for my function? - Can you make me an offer?

thx in advance - alex

Minesh
Supporter

What you mean by "order"? what order you suppose to give me?

Please share and let me review it and see if I can offer you any help.

Hey,

i want to have an coder like you, to make the function do what i want. I will pay for.

You know what i mean?

thx - alex

Minesh
Supporter

Unfortunately, as shared that is beyond the scope of our support policy.

If you want to learn and want such custom programming for your project, you are welcome to contact any of the certified partners from the following link:
- https://toolset.com/contractors/

hi Minesh, its hard to find an contractor. Can you give me a hint for one?

thx - alex

Minesh
Supporter

Unfortunately - I do not have any suggestion but you can work with anyone you like as all those are certified Toolset contractors.

hey,

can i take the relevant Timestamp to Array with ID and sort it then by Timestamp?

here we take the ID to array, - can we do that with Id and timestamp?

$partone = types_render_field('datum-und-uhrzeit', array('post_id' => $fieldvalue->ID,'output'=>'raw'));

thx - alex

Minesh
Supporter

It's not possible as you are displaying the date value using another view (the following one):
- hidden link

Minesh
Supporter

If you can tell me in what order you want to display the dates I can review and tell you if it I can help you in any way.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.