Skip Navigation

[Résolu] sort rfg

This support ticket is created Il y a 2 années et 8 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 25 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by alexd-6 Il y a 2 années et 8 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

Hi,
i would have the timestamp of "Veranstaltung" sorted, to the next date from today is first then ascending .

thx - alex

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Can you please configure date values that belongs to repeating field group and tell me what post you want to display first?

Hi Minesh, what do you mean? the correct date values are in $partone in foreach-loop.

And i would post-id 11231 show as first slide.

thx - alex

Minesh
Supporter

The thing is that the plugin Post type order was overriding the order.

To override the order - I've changed the following line of code from:

add_filter( 'wpv_filter_query', 'func_adjust_slider_posts_query', 10, 3);

To:

add_filter( 'wpv_filter_query', 'func_adjust_slider_posts_query', 999, 3);

Can you please confirm you are getting the expected results now.

hmm - no it does not take affect, or?

What does this do? ->

asort($temp,1);

Minesh
Supporter

Here you can find the info what function does:
=> hidden link

I can see its working as expected: hidden link

Please remove the cache or do a hard refresh. I can see the first record as: postid===11231

hey - no - last slide is id 11238.

But can we not take the timestamp in array where is id, too? maybe as key - and then we sort from this key?

thx - alex

Minesh
Supporter

Its doing that only. Please - support is not a place to learn the things. You must try PHP course or WordPress course somewhere. And I already shown you how the custom code is added and modified and where it's been added. If you would like to modify it you can do it as per you will as custom code is not part of our support and its beyond the scope of our support policy but I wanted to offer you bit extra mile help.

As shared before - if you need custom programming for your project you are welcome to contact any of our certified partners:

Hi Minesh - of course, i know that, sorry - i thought i can ask you about this.

My Thing was: why does toolset not can put it into Parent.. - i think this is indispensable.

And i asked you about a function to correct this.

Now i think i give the CPT fields like date01, date02 direct, without rfg.

thx a lot - alex

Minesh
Supporter

There are certain limitations and in your case as the date field is belongs to repeating field group, we will require a view to display the repeating field group fields. Internally repeating field groups are managed as One to Many post relationship and repeating field group items will be child of current post.

But I think I already shared a solution with you it's up to you if you want to keep using the solution I shared of do amendment with your structure.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.