Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Relationship to customer post type not working in page type

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 13:00 8:00 – 13:00 8:00 – 13:00 8:00 – 13:00 8:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 17:00 14:00 – 17:00 14:00 – 17:00 14:00 – 17:00 14:00 – 17:00 -

Supporter timezone: Indian/Mauritius (GMT+04:00)

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Arvish Mungur Il y a 7 années.

Assisted by: Arvish Mungur.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to: create a relationship from the post type to a custom toolset type

I visited this URL: hidden link

I expected to see: when I check the custom post type as relationship and press update I expect the system to save the relationship to the types I checked

Instead, I got:, the post type is saved but the relationship to the custom toolset type is removed (unchecked).

Hello Peter,

Thank you for contact Toolset Support.

I will be happy to help you with your issue.

I have tried replicating this issue on my local install by extending the Post built-in post type with a Child Post Type and setting the Post built-in post type as parent post type but couldn’t get the same result.

To create relationships between post types you can follow the guidelines here:
https://toolset.com/documentation/toolset-training-course/part-8-one-to-many-relationships-in-toolset/
https://toolset.com/documentation/toolset-training-course/part-9-many-to-many-relationships-in-toolset/

That said, I could be viewing the problem from a totally different angle from what you want to describe. If so, detailed screenshots with a flow chart explaining what you are attempting to achieve might help clear out any doubts from either side.

As a precaution, could you please perform the below steps and let me know the outcome?

Minimal Setup
If you disable all non-related Toolset plugins, switch to one of default themes, does the problem persists?
NOTE:
+ Make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!).

Should the above not resolve the issue, you could provide us temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) so that we can verify your settings and guide you to the correct path.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. hidden link

This info is private and available to you and supporters only. Read more about this: https://toolset.com/toolset-support-policy/privacy-security-providing-debug-information-support/

Note that:
+ Backup (both files and database) your site before giving us your credentials
+ It would be better if you give me the test site rather than the live site.

We'd like to request the permission to disable, enable and install themes and plugins for this site. Please accept this?

Awaiting your reply.

Kind regards

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.