Skip Navigation

[Résolu] PHP Warning after editing CRED Post Form

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:
PHP Warning after editing CRED Post Form:

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in C:\Program Files (x86)\Ampps\www\wp-content\plugins\cred-frontend-editor\application\models\form\data.php on line 56

Solution:
Installed latest version of CRED and Views, and it resolved the issue.

This support ticket is created Il y a 6 années et 6 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 -
- 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 6 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by ThomasB2891 Il y a 6 années et 5 mois.

Assisted by: Noman.

Auteur
Publications

Hi,

I recently edited a functioning CRED post form that creates a new post. I added a few lines of html to add a input suggestion box next to the form inputs, and some CSS (attached to CRED form) to make the content appear on hover. This broke the form and it remains broken after removing the code.

This is the warning:

"Warning: Creating default object from empty value in C:\Program Files (x86)\Ampps\www\wp-content\plugins\cred-frontend-editor\application\models\form\data.php on line 56"

This is followed by a table of functions and their locations. I have no idea what this stuff means. I can post the info from too if its helpful but the list is long.

I also noticed that after saving the form and refreshing the page to discover the problem, the CSS I entered had disappeared. Not sure what to make of this??

Any ideas on what the problem is? I know basic html and css but after that I'm lost so fixing this is above my abilities at this point. Please let me know if you need more info.

Thanks,
Tom

Noman
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for contacting Toolset support. I have noticed that you are using older version of Toolset Plugins (Types, Views, Cred, etc). Please update ALL Toolset plugins to it latest official release. Or you can download it from your account:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

The CSS I entered had disappeared.
>> This was known issue and fixed in latest version of CRED.

Thank you

Ok, I will update asap. Are you suggesting that this is the cause of the phone warning? Thanks

Noman
Supporter

CRED 1.9.3 is released with some fixes, so backup your site and install latest version of CRED:
https://toolset.com/download/toolset-cred/

Please let me know if this resolves the issue.
Thank you

Hi Noman,

I was able to update all Toolset features except Access and Views, I received "server failure" for the Views update. Not sure whats going on with that?

Before the update I only received a PHP warning on the CRED form, now I receive warnings on the main page and my site is completely down.

Here are the warnings:

Warning: require_once(C:\Program Files (x86)\Ampps\www\wp-content\plugins\cred-frontend-editor\vendor\toolset\toolset-common/toolset-forms/classes/class.cred.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Program Files (x86)\Ampps\www\wp-content\plugins\wp-views\embedded\inc\wpv-conditional.php on line 768

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Ampps\www\wp-content\plugins\cred-frontend-editor\vendor\toolset\toolset-common/toolset-forms/classes/class.cred.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\Program Files (x86)\Ampps\www\wp-content\plugins\wp-views\embedded\inc\wpv-conditional.php on line 768

I haven't changed anything besides the update. I tried disabling CRED and I still received the warnings. Any ideas? I really need to get this up and working again.

Thanks,
Tom

Noman
Supporter

Sorry for the inconvenience, looks like some files are missing or broken while updating the plugins.

- Please take a full backup of your site.
- Delete Toolset plugins and see that if you are still receive warnings on the main page of your site.
- Activate Default Theme (e.g. Twenty Sixteen theme) and deactivate all other plugins.
- Make sure there is no Toolset related folder, for example “Types” exists in your FTP, if you see any Toolset folders for example “Types” in FTP then please delete it and re-install it again from Commercial Tab in WordPress Dashboard.

OR You can download and install from your account. Don’t worry all of your Toolset data will be kept as it is: https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

Thank you

Thanks for the support. I was eventually able to download the Views update (not sure why I couldn't before?). Once that was installed everything began to function properly again.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.