Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Overlaying Images

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created Il y a 8 années et 9 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Marqué : 

Ce sujet contient 5 réponses, a 2 voix.

Dernière mise à jour par Jo4nny8 Il y a 8 années et 9 mois.

Assisté par: Beda.

Auteur
Publications
expected.png

I am trying to: Overlay images with buttons and text

As in the expected image, i want to have a background slider that has images overlaid on top of it, for example a contact me section, or logo. Very much like the attached image from the 'demo' site.

Is this possible with layouts?

result.png

Result as below

Thank you for contacting us here in the Support Forum

Does this tutorial help you to achieve the goal?
lien caché

Please let me know if you need further infos about this.

Thank you for your patience.

Hi

I've ten a look and yes it does sort of.

I've had good success with using the standard slider built into layouts and am able to add titles and text to each image I add, then using classes adjust them to suit. The text and everything is central and responsive just how it should be.

The problem with this is the standard slider has pagination controls built in which I don't want to show but there's no option to remove these.

Can pagination be removed somehow as if I try duplicating the slider with either a custom view or content template it just doesn't work as well.

Thank you

Thanks for the Details

Assuming you want to use the Layouts Slider:

1. The carousel indicators (screenshot 1) can be removed with this CSS:

ol.carousel-indicators {
  display: none;
}

2. The Left and Right pagination carousel navigators can be hidden with the same rule:

a.left.carousel-control, a.right.carousel-control {
  display: none;
}

Keep in mind, that if you remove them you need autoplay enabled, otherwise the slider is not working as the links aren't there

With Views, you can simply create a "Display results as a slider" View, and there will been pagination, if you use default settings and no pagination code.
(Pagination enabled with automatic transition)

Please let me know if you need further infos about this.

Thank you for your patience.

Thats brilliant and it works perfectly thank you!

Le forum ‘Types Community Support’ est fermé à de nouveaux sujets et réponses.

Ce ticket est maintenant fermé. Si vous êtes un client de Toolset et que vous avez besoin d'aide, veuillez ouvrir un nouveau ticket d'assistance