Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Masonary Grid

This support ticket is created Il y a 5 années et 6 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 5 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Christian Cox Il y a 5 années et 6 mois.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Auteur
Publications

Support,

I'm trying to achieve a masonry grid. I tried this solution: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/masonry-grid/

I'm finding that the posts in my View sometimes overlap one anothe, screnshot: hidden link

Is there another option to achieve a masonry grid? Maybe I put my code in wrong?

Thanks,
Charles

Here's another screenshot: hidden link

Every time I reload the page different posts overlap.

Thanks,
Charles

Also on mobile: hidden link

Thanks

Hi, Views doesn't provide a built-in masonry grid output style, so I don't have a cut-and-paste solution for you. However, if you can show me a working version of your masonry grid in hard-coded HTML without Types or Views involved, I can try to help you implement that working markup in Views.

Basically I'm trying to implement this: hidden link

I reviewed my code and it looks like I had an earlier version. I'm trying to update the most recent into my view.

Thanks,
Chuck

Again, if you show me a working version on your site, in hard-coded HTML, without Types or Views involved, I can try to help you implement that markup in Views. I cannot tell you what the working markup should be or help you troubleshoot custom masonry grid markup that isn't working as expected. That's outside the scope of support we provide here because Masonry is not part of Toolset. My best advice is to create a working masonry grid on your site using basic HTML and dummy content. Then show me the working version on your site, and I can show you what can be done to integrate Views to reproduce that working markup.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.