Skip Navigation

[Transféré au 2e niveau] Map marker hint content shows label instead of wpv-post-title for editing

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 4 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Luo Yang Il y a 3 années.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications
hint-content.jpg

I am trying to: edit the hint content for a map marker

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

I expected to see:when editing [wpv-post-title]

Instead, I got: 420 Hawks

Hello,

I can duplicate the same problem in my localhost, and have escalated this issue, will update here if there is any news.
Currently, you can delete it by pressing key "Delete", then setup it again.

This issue has been escalated as a feature request, our developers will evaluate it, but I am not sure when will it be implemented, so currently, please try the workaround I mentioned above:
You can delete it by pressing key "Delete", then setup it again.

Luo, Thanks for the update on this. I strongly disagree that this is a "feature request". This is a BUG. It means that you have to store the shortcode formula somewhere else because it gets obliterated if you try to view or edit it. The "preview" should not overwrite the content.

Thanks for the feedback, I am checking it with our 2nd tier supporters for it, will update here if there is anything news.