Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Last update 22 Feb Layout, Content Template, and Views issue can't edit old ones

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 2 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Luo Yang Il y a 7 années et 2 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to: edit layouts and content template and views I created before the update

I expected to see: the layouts content template views working as normal

Instead, I got: I can't load content templates and layouts , and for the views at the filter editor section I got this msg
Fatal error: Call to undefined method WPV_Editor_addon::add_fields_views_button() in /home1/website/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-views/inc/functions-core.php on line 381

please help me fix it, I need to edit them, or at least, is it possible to reinstall the older version without losing data ?
thanks

I can't add new content template too, because adding one will take me to the edit page of it,

it is weird though they are functioning as expected but I can't edit them

ui 2.PNG
ui 1.PNG

Screenshots

Hi,

It is abnormal, and I can not duplicate same problem with all latest Toolset plugins in a fresh wordpress installation, please try these:
1) you are using the latest version of WP-TYPES plugins, especially the Layouts and Views plugins, you can download them here:
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/
2) deactivate other plugins and switch to wordpress default theme, and test again
3) If the problem still exists, please provide a downloadable URL for your database dump file in below "private detail box", I need to duplicate same problem, thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.