Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Is buddypress going to add more more functionality to my toolset?

This support ticket is created Il y a 8 années et 5 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Aucun de nos assistants n'est disponible aujourd'hui sur le forum Jeu d'outils. Veuillez créer un ticket, et nous nous le traiterons dès notre prochaine connexion. Merci de votre compréhension.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to:integrate buddypress with toolset

I visited this URL:lien caché

I expected to see:

Instead, I got: ideas

When to use tool-set and when to use a plugin - i am thinking of purchasing buddy-forms to extend my abilities with creating a site with tool-set - I don't want to reinvent the wheel or pay for something that tool-set excels at... So to make things simple could you look over these add-ons and let me know which tool-set does better and or if the combination of tool-set and these add-ons might be best route for someone. You ideas about the added functionality offered by integrating tool-set with buddy-press is welcomed..

I really like the hierarchical posts and posts to posts and posts to groups features... plus the added social aspects added like follow and activity feeds...

your thoughts?

Dear Nathan,

I am not familiar with those add-on you mentioned above, I suggest you try those add-on with Toolset plugins, feedback if there is any compatibility problem.

One of the addon: Posts 2 Posts,
lien caché
which is used for setup many-to-many relationship between post types, it is not compatible with Types plugin.

Ce ticket est maintenant fermé. Si vous êtes un client de Toolset et que vous avez besoin d'aide, veuillez ouvrir un nouveau ticket d'assistance