Hello, can you try these troubleshooting steps first?
- Go to wp-admin > Settings > Permalinks and re-save your permalink structure.
- Temporarily deactivate all plugins except Types and Views.
- Activate a default theme like Twenty Nineteen.
- Is the content showing as expected? If so, reactivate your theme and other plugins, one by one, until the problem returns. Let me know what you find out.
- If the content is not showing as expected, please turn on server logs to see if any backend errors are being generated. If you're not familiar with server logs, I can show you how to temporarily activate them. Go in your wp-config.php file and look for
Change it to:
Then add these lines, just before it says 'stop editing here':
Then refresh the homepage. If any server-side errors are generated, this will create an error_log.txt file in your site's root directory. Please send me its contents, then you can revert the changes in wp-config.php.