Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Incorrect item per page to wordpress archive pagination

This support ticket is created Il y a 1 an et 11 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Waqar Il y a 1 an et 11 mois.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Auteur
Publications
Screenshot 2022-04-17 at 5.10.44 PM.png
Screenshot 2022-04-17 at 5.10.31 PM.png

Dear Sir/Madam,

I set up a WordPress archive with 10 items per page to the pagination, and I attached the screenshot for your reference.

If I log in and view it (hidden link), it shows 10 items on the first page; it is correct as I expected.

If I view it without login, it only shows 6 items on the first page and the order is not the same also.

Here is the WordPress Archive hidden link

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Just as in the other ticket, I'm not able to see the number of items per page issue, as a logged-in user or as a guest.

Your website seems to be using the LiteSpeed Cache plugin for cache management. Cache plugins usually show cached content for longer durations to guest users, but logged-in admin users are shown updated content.

If you experience unexpected behavior, as a guest user, you can clear all the involved caches and then check the page again.

regards,
Waqar

Dear Waqar,

Thanks for your explanation. Can I make the cached content with shorter durations to guest users? Is it controlled by LiteSpeed Cache, WordPress or Toolset can force the cache to be expired early?

Best regards,

Kelvin.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Thanks for writing back.

Yes, you should be able to control the duration of the cached content from the "LiteSpeed Cache" plugin's settings.

For the most accurate and up-to-date information about this plugin's features and options, you can consult its official support and documentation.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.