Skip Navigation

[Fermé] How to translate select fields in a CRED post form

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 6 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 5 réponses, has 3 voix.

Last updated by Shane Il y a 2 années et 11 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

Tell us what you are trying to do?

On this link hidden link (the german version) You find 2 fields "Anrede / Salutation) and Radtour/Radreise (Ich habe an dieser Radtour/Radreise teilgenommen). The text "please choose" isnt translated.

I have translated in WPML string translation, but it shows still not translated.

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Fred,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Can you try deleting the "Please Choose" text from string translations and re-translate it ?

If this doesn't work please let em know as well as provide admin access so that I can have a further look at this.

Thanks,
Shane

I deleted it, but now I don't see it anymore...

<div class="myformcol">
		<label>[wpml-string context='cred-form-add-new-reviews' name='Title/Salutation']Title/Salutation[/wpml-string]</label>
		[cred_field field='reviewer-title' post='customer-review' value='' urlparam='' select_text='-- please choose --' class='form-control' output='bootstrap']
      </div>

Above You see the field, where I have select text ='-- please choose --' <- this I like to translate.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Fred,

I've escalated this to our 2nd tier supporters for further checks.

Once there is any updates I will let you know.

Thanks,
Shane

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Espagnol (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

Hi there

Shane is off, so let me update you that the fix for this has been published in Forms 2.6.3 today.

If you don't see the update in your plugins page from the custom Toolset installer page click the Check for Updates button. It is also available on the downloads page at toolset.com/account/downloads.

Let us know if you still see any problems after updating, otherwise you can go ahead and mark this thread as resolved.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Fred,

Can you confirm that this issue has now been resolved?

Thanks,
Shane

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] How to translate select fields in a CRED post form’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.