Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Hi I'm trying to use types field as a hyperlink

This support ticket is created Il y a 8 années et 2 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 17 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Minesh Il y a 8 années et 1 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to: <a href="[types field="main-company-website" raw="true"][/types]">
Visit Webpage
</a>
or this
<a href="[types field="main-company-website" raw="true"][/types]" class="company-title">
[wpv-post-title]

</a>

Thanks

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I understand you want to use types field value as a hyperlink. I review the code you shared with your first post so the code is not working for you?

Could you please share more details about your issue?

Screen Shot 2016-02-23 at 12.10.55 AM.png

I hope that's what you asked, Thanks

I have one more problem

I'm using radio buttons to appear alphabetical directory and I styled them inline, I wanted them to appear as only words and people can filter their search without any dropdown or radio button.

another issue I'm trying to add accordion in while loop with jQuery I'm writing... but each tittle respond to my accordion at same time.

Thanks

Minesh
Supporter

I would like to see how you setup the A-Z links.

Could you please send me problem URL where you want to add this functionality as well as your view information.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I would additionally need your permission to de- and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important. If you agree to this, please use the form fields I have enabled below to provide temporary access details (wp-admin and FTP).

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

I think you forget to share following info:
Could you please send me problem URL where you want to add this functionality as well as your view information.

can you send me option to send a private message

Minesh
Supporter

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

I review your views settings and found that you are using ajax to filter the results.

I suggest you should try following custom jQuery plugin to convert your radio to attractive visual buttons.
=> hidden link

See this Demo:
=> hidden link

If you need for help with this custom integraction, please feel free to contact our certified partners on following link for your any custom programming need:
=> https://toolset.com/consultant/

My Query number three still not solved

I'm looking for this
<a href="[types field="main-company-website" raw="true"][/types]">
Visit Webpage
</a>

and also this

<a href="[types field="main-company-website" raw="true"][/types]" class="company-title">
[wpv-post-title]

Thanks

Minesh
Supporter

Visit Webpage
</a>

and also this

[wpv-post-title]

Could you please explain me whats not working with above code?

I'm trying to make hyperlink on below code if they will click on visit webpage it should work as a hyperlink and take me to the value I'n inputing but currently It's keeping me on the same page

Visit Webpage
</a>

and below code mean I tried I wanted to make my title to be as a hyperlink with the field but It's also not working for me

[wpv-post-title]

</a>

Is there is any way that I can make hyperlink with the above mention code or if you can suggest me something.

Thanks

Minesh
Supporter

You mean that you would like to open follwing link on new tab? If yes,

Could you please try following code:

<a href="[types field="main-company-website" raw="true"][/types]" target="_blank">
Visit Webpage
</a>

Hi Support Team,

All I'm saying is I did this way and It is not going to the page it needs to go. It just refresh my page.

for example: I'm on home page and if I'll click on this link it will refresh the page instead of going to the page it suppose to go.

I have really tight deadlines for the project and It's been so long I couldn't get any answers so far from this thread.

Thanks,

Minesh
Supporter

I understand your concern and I will try to help you as fast and effective as possible, so you can go on with your project.

Could you please share your problem URL where you've added buttons and which custom field you are using?

Minesh
Supporter

I've checked your view and find that [types field="main-company-website" raw="true"][/types] field belong to CPT "Insurance Companies". And number of posts do not have any value for main-company-website field and its empty.

See this:
hidden link

Row = Acadia , have value for field "main-company-website" that is hidden link.

So if you click on "visit webpage" link with row = Acadia, it will redirect you to above URL.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.