Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Hi I'm trying to use types field as a hyperlink

This support ticket is created Il y a 8 années et 1 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 17 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Minesh Il y a 8 années.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

I asked you earlier too, My Accordion is not working when I'm using search filter, can you let me know if there is any solution for this I tried to write my own Jquery and tried to use shortcode but nothing seems to be working... Looking for ASAP help

Thanks,

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

As your original issue is resolved. May I kindly ask you please to open a new ticket for your additional question? This will help other users with similar problems to find solutions when searching the forum.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

As your original issue is resolved. May I kindly ask you please to open a new ticket for your additional question? This will help other users with similar problems to find solutions when searching the forum.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.