Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Define related posts on import via XML/CSV

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem: I would like to import posts with relationships using CSV

Solution: Follow the instructions in the documentation here.

Relevant Documentation:
https://toolset.com/course-lesson/import-posts-from-csv-with-relationships-using-wp-all-import/

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 3 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by anthonyB-6 Il y a 3 années et 3 mois.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Auteur
Publications

Tell us what you are trying to do?

I am trying to import a number of records of a custom post type (Staff) into an installation. Each member of staff has a one-to-one relationship with another custom post type (Office). Currently I am seeing no way to specify the related office for each member of staff when importing the records. To handle the import I am using the Pro version of WP All Import as it provides the most flexibility and accessiblity to match custom fields up.

Can you help?

Hello, I'll be glad to help. First, have you reviewed the documentation here?
https://toolset.com/course-lesson/import-posts-from-csv-with-relationships-using-wp-all-import/

Is there something specific in the documentation that doesn't make sense, or is it not working as expected?

Thank you. I think the hardest part of this was finding the written documentation as all the support links that I could see on the Toolset site leads me to video courses rather than something written. I'm not sure how I would have found that page if you hadn't provided it.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.