Skip Navigation

[Résolu] default value for a select field

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 9 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Shane Il y a 7 années et 9 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

hej toolset.

i have quite a bunch of posts set up already. a little later a needed to update the post fields with a select field. (in my case having three options and writing 1, 2 or 3 to the database. and i defined 1 as standard.)

now unfortunately values are only written to the database when each post is saved (manually) and all those i edited before have no value.

is there a way to mass update my posts?
(even an additional tool recommendation would be very helpful!)

thanks in advance for your help!

best,
s

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Steve,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

What you need to do is to create a script to perform this mass update for the custom post type.

Unfortunately I cannot write this script for you 🙁

However what I can do is to point you in the right direction where you can get assistance with this 🙂

We have some consultants that can assist you with this type of work and you can contact them by going to the link below.
https://toolset.com/consultant/

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.