Skip Navigation

[Fermé] Date selector not working in the form after update

This support ticket is created Il y a 2 années et 7 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Shane Il y a 2 années et 7 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications
bugDateToolset.jpg

Hi
I just updated my theme (Avada) and latest wordpress 5.8.1 and latest toolset plugins (forms, views, types) today. All works fine except in my forms, the date selector is not picking any date. So for field birth date, when I select any date, it does not pick. Any idea please?

Nabil

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Nabils,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Would you mind providing me with a link to the page that the form is on so that I can see what is happening here ?

Perhaps there is an error that could give us an idea of what is wrong.

Also I see that you're not running the latest version of Types and as such I would recommend that you download the latest update from the link below.
https://toolset.com/download/toolset-cred/#changelog

Thanks,
Shane

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] Date selector not working in the form after update’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.