Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Customizr integration

This support ticket is created Il y a 8 années et 1 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Aucun de nos assistants n'est disponible aujourd'hui sur le forum Jeu d'outils. Veuillez créer un ticket, et nous nous le traiterons dès notre prochaine connexion. Merci de votre compréhension.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Ce sujet contient 1 réponse, a 2 voix.

Dernière mise à jour par Beda Il y a 8 années et 1 mois.

Assisté par: Beda.

Auteur
Publications

Dear Beda,

I am going to integrate the Customizr theme with Toolset, as my understanding, the Customizr apply the Twitter Bootstrap v2.3.2 and Toolset apply the Bootstrap 3.0, may I know which version of the Bootstrap will be applied if I integrate? I expect to us the col-sx-xx stylesheet class to my design.

Could you please advise how I can apply the Bootstrap 3.0 but using the Customizr with Toolset together?

Best regards,

Kelvin.

Layouts requires Bootstrap 3.0

If you will use Layouts, Layouts will overwrite all Toolset Settings and use Bootstrap 3.0

Bootstrap is even about to release 4.0 and I would strongly suggest not to begin WebDevelopment now, with a BootsTrap < 3.0

But regarding the Customizr theme.
Are we talking about this theme?
https://wordpress.org/themes/customizr/

We have a Layout integration for it:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/toolset-customizr-integration/

It will work fine with Toolset (Specifically Layouts) out of the Box if you use above Guideline and integration.

Please let me know if the above solution works for you, I look forward to your reply!

Thank you for your patience.

Ce ticket est maintenant fermé. Si vous êtes un client de Toolset et que vous avez besoin d'aide, veuillez ouvrir un nouveau ticket d'assistance