Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Customizing the layout of the new Distance Search filter

This support ticket is created Il y a 6 années et 4 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 6 réponses, has 4 voix.

Last updated by abdullahA-6 Il y a 6 années et 4 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications
2017-12-08 14_24_42-.png

Just wondering if there is a template file or something I can edit to make some layout changes to the new Distance Search filter.

I want to move the "Show results with 100km" part below the Address field and button, and to make the address field bigger.

Noman
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

filter.png

Hi David,

Thank you for contacting Toolset support. Please confirm the layout I have set in attached screenshot.

Please provide temporary access WP-Admin Login and FTP login info to your site. Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

=== Please backup your database and website ===

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

✙ Please add the Link to the [View] Edit Screen and [Page] Edit Screen where you have inserted this View.

Thank you

Dear David,

Noman isn't available currently.
I just tried the credentials you provided above, it is not valid, I get this error:
ERROR: Invalid username
Please check it, make sure it is valid
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/customizing-the-layout-of-the-new-distance-search-filter/#post-597514

and also point out the problem page URL and view URL, where we can see the screenshot you mentioned above:
hidden link

Updated secure note above. Cheers.

Thanks for the details, I have done below modification in your website, edit the view "View all stockists on map":
hidden link
in section "Filter Editor", replace the codes from:

[wpv-control-distance default_distance="100" compare_field="retailer-address" distance_center_url_param="toolset_maps_distance_center" distance_radius_url_param="toolset_maps_distance_radius" distance_unit_url_param="toolset_maps_distance_unit"]

To:

[wpv-control-distance default_distance="100" compare_field="retailer-address" distance_center_url_param="toolset_maps_distance_center" distance_radius_url_param="toolset_maps_distance_radius" distance_unit_url_param="toolset_maps_distance_unit" inputs_placeholder='of %%CENTER%% <br />Show results within %%DISTANCE%%']

add attribute "inputs_placeholder" in it

Perfect- needed a few tweaks and some CSS but looking fine now.

Thank you Luo, is there any way to add the step attribute the number input in the distance filter ?
it is possible using js, but I want to do it using the filter.
thanks again

<input type="number" step="50" value="50" min="0">
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.