Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Change "Publish" to "Draft" using button

This support ticket is created Il y a 8 années. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 7 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Luo Yang Il y a 7 années et 12 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to: add a simple button to posts View, when clicked- the status of the current post on the loop would change to "Draft".

i don't want to transfer the user to another page for editing. i want him to do this directly from the posts view.

thanks!

toolset.PNG

hi,
i managed to do that by creating a CRED for editing the current post on the loop. the CRED has no fields, and by clicking the button- the post status change to "Draft".

The problem now is the button appearance.
i'm trying to make the button inline with a "font-awsom" element and it doesnt work in any way.

i've tried:
1. adding a "float" property to both button and form itself.
2. change the "display" to "inline" (again- both the button and the form itself).
in both i've tryed adding "!important" to the CSS property. none of the solutions worked 🙁

this is the code:

<div>
        <span>[cred_delete_post_link class='cred-refresh-after-delete' text='<i class="fa fa-trash" aria-hidden="true"></i>' message='do yo really want to delete these message?' message_after='message deleted' message_show='0' action='trash'] </span>
 <span>[cred_form form='254' form_name='draft_message'] </span>
        </div>

*my general target is that a user will see a page with all the messages he has published, and he could choose whether to delete, draft or publish a message.

thank you 🙂
shirly

Dear shirly,

As you can see it is a custom CSS problem, could you post a live problem page URL here? I need a live website to test and debug in my Chrome browser.

thanks. is it possible in a private message?

Please fill below private detail box with login details of your test site, also point out the problem page URL, thanks

I tried the credentials you provided, but what I see is different from your screenshot, see screenshot 141.JPG, since your test site isn't in English, I am not sure what does it mean, please check it.

And it is a custom CSS problem, according to our new support police, we do not provide the custom codes support:
https://toolset.com/toolset-support-policy/

You can also check out our certified partners for it:
https://toolset.com/consultant/

hi Lou,
thanks for the help.
could you pleas remove or hide the picture of the website?

thanks again 🙂
shirly

OK, removed

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.