Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Change custom field value on a specific time and date

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:
Setup the post expiration time.

Solution:
This is built-in feature of CRED:
Automatic post expiration in CRED forms

Relevant Documentation:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/automatic-post-expiration/
in section "Post Expiration settings in the WordPress post editor", there you can setup the post status to what you want.

This support ticket is created Il y a 8 années et 2 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Aucun de nos assistants n'est disponible aujourd'hui sur le forum Jeu d'outils. Veuillez créer un ticket, et nous nous le traiterons dès notre prochaine connexion. Merci de votre compréhension.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Ce sujet contient 2 réponses, a 2 voix.

Dernière mise à jour par gaborG Il y a 8 années et 2 mois.

Assisté par: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

Is it possible to set a custom field's value to expire after a certain time?
I would like to offer featured ad options on my classified ads site, and I want these to expire after a while. So I would change the value when the person submits a payment for this option, and I would like it to automatically change back after the period is over.
Can this be done?
Thanks.

Dear gabor,

There is a build-in feature within CRED, see our document:
Automatic post expiration in CRED forms
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/automatic-post-expiration/
in section "Post Expiration settings in the WordPress post editor", there you can setup the post status to what you want.

And you can use CRED action hook "cred_post_expiration_custom_actions" to setup the custom fields to what you want.

Thank you.

Ce ticket est maintenant fermé. Si vous êtes un client de Toolset et que vous avez besoin d'aide, veuillez ouvrir un nouveau ticket d'assistance