Skip Navigation

[Résolu] category/taxonomy custom field image dont work

This support ticket is created Il y a 1 an et 1 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 7 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by alexd-6 Il y a 1 an et 1 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications
Bildschirm­foto 2023-03-16 um 15.10.11.jpg
Bildschirm­foto 2023-03-16 um 15.07.43.jpg

Hi,

i created custom-field group with an image field for taxonomies. I edit the field-group to taxonomie "terminkategorie" all items in it.

you see it on screenshot.

But now there is no "image-field" shown in Taxonomies. -> second screenshot.

what can it be?

thx, and best regards - alex

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

That is really strange and I'm not sure why the image field is not get displayed with your taxonomy.

In order to minimize the cause of the issue and to ensure there is no plugin/theme conflict:
Could you please try to resolve your issue by deactivating all third-party plugins as well as the default theme to check for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?
- Do you see any difference?

Hi Minesh - thx for watching 😉

i deactivated all Plugins and switched to other default themes. I can not see the image.. - do you want access?

thx in advance - alex

Minesh
Supporter

Ok please share custom field group link that you created for your taxonomy and assigned to it.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

I will require admin capabilities to access the admin. I can only access my profile page using the access details you shared with me.

Can you please send me working admin access details.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

oh sorry - you are admin now 😉

Minesh
Supporter

Ok I see the issue. You did not created the custom field group for taxonomy. The one you are created i

You have to create a custom field group here and assigned to your desired taxonomy:
- hidden link

More info:
- https://toolset.com/documentation/term-fields/#create-group-for-term-fields

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

Thx Minesh!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.