Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Can't load search blocks inside a View (Toolset Blocks)

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 2 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Laura Il y a 4 années et 2 mois.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Auteur
Publications
Cattura.PNG

If I add a View with Toolset Blocks and I want to add the search options when I try to click on one of the blocks options nothing happens.
You can see a video here hidden link
As you can notice, when I click on any of the options, nothing happens.

I thought it was a server issue because in my local server they work as expected, but I tried on a different site on the same server and I don't have the problem. Moreover, this other site is the "original" one as this new site came from a Duplicator. Basically, this is what happened:
- I created a site bz.lacarletti.com
- I created a Duplicator of this site
- I installed the Duplicator for hidden link which is the problematic site
Since the installation, I did some changes on the site, but I mostly added content and created content templates, Views etc., the settings remained the same.

It can't be a compatibility issue because the only other plugins installed are WPML and Atomic Blocks.
I have several notices in the browser console (see screenshot) but I don't know how they are related to the issue since I see them also in other sites.
In the debug.log these are the latest entries:

PHP Notice:  Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_hf46f9/lyrics.lacarletti.com/wp-content/plugins/sgr-nextpage-titles/inc/mpp-template.php on line 71
PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  in /home/dh_hf46f9/lyrics.lacarletti.com/wp-content/plugins/sgr-nextpage-titles/inc/mpp-template.php on line 71

but again, I'm not sure how they are related because they are from yesterday and I tried to test the issue again today.

#How to reproduce
- access the site with this link hidden link
- create a new page
- add a View to the page; enable the "search" option
- try to add a block from the search options
If you want to check the original Views I had problems with, it's here hidden link

I also just created a Duplicator package that you can download if needed.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Laura,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

I've performed some tests around search filters on my own website as well as yours, but couldn't reproduce this issue.

Screencast from the existing view:
hidden link

Screencast from the newly created view:
hidden link

Can you please test this again, making sure that the "View Search" block is selected/highlighted?
( screenshot: hidden link )

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance around this.

regards,
Waqar

I found it's a caching issue, I checked everything but that.
Thanks for giving me the lead 🙂

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.