Skip Navigation

[Résolu] blocks map and focus on map

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:
The user would like to focus on the marker once he clicks on a view's result

Solution:
This feature is not working for the blocks based maps. The developers will fix it soon.
As a workaround, build the view and the map using the legacy editor.

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 6 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 6 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by meirk Il y a 3 années et 5 mois.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Auteur
Publications

Focus on Map not working for a blocks based map.

Even in toolset views witthout blocks doesnt work

24 hours passed away...
any news?

2 days waiting....
any news?

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Français (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

My apologies for the late reply, but I do not work on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

This issue has been escalated to our 2nd Tier for further analysis. I am afraid, it may take a couple of days before getting to a solution.

However, I run a test with a legacy view and the "Focus on marker" feature worked as expected. You can check it here hidden link
To log in to this test site, use the following link: hidden link

I'll get back to you as soon as we have feedback from our 2nd Tier or our developers.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Français (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Our developers will be working to fix the "Focus on marker" for block's based views. Currently, there is no other workaround other than using a legacy view. Please let me know if that is not working for you so I can check it.

Disappointed to see how long it takes for Toolset's team to fix a bug of functionality ...
I have been used toolset untill the toolset view to toolset block conversion step...
I was trying to check out how to keep on using toolset with this new way with guttenberg, but right now I do not feel in "solid ground" with such bugs...
I have meanwhile switched to other solutions outside of TOOLSET Blocks.
thanks anyway

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.