Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] I want to migrate a site from Easy Content Types to Toolset Types

This support ticket is created vor 5 Jahre, 2 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Author
Artikel

I want to migrate a site from Easy Content Types to Toolset Types. Is there still a quick switch possible. I read one ticket but it was from long ago. It is a pretty easy site with post types, taxonomie and meta boxes hidden link. In the last years I got very familiar with Toolset so I rather make this step then updating.

Theme is Avada but I am also using WpBakery page builder in pages.

Is there an easy way?

Cheers

Marco

To migrate existing content types and field or terms, you can use this approach:
https://toolset.com/faq/how-do-i-convert-existing-custom-types-and-fields-to-types-control/

Thx, I will try this.

Hi,

I've been investigating migrating from Easy content Types to Toolset for the last couple of months and I've just got to the point where I'm moving ahead. I came here to grab the link above but it is now broken.

Is there a new guide to migrating or can that page be made available again so I can proceed?

if neither of those are available are there any other suggestions as to how I can migrate? I have several years worth of data over several custom post types so I really need be able able to migrate rather than recreating everything.

Thanks

Dave

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.