Skip Navigation

[Résolu] You are using an expired account of Toolset.

This support ticket is created Il y a 8 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by zeljko-turkaljS Il y a 8 mois.

Assisted by: Mateus Getulio.

Auteur
Publications

Hy guys, I have a lifetime version of toolset, as you can check from my profile. Form today we are getting this message on our sites

You are using an expired account of Toolset.
It means you will not receive updates. This can lead to stability and even security issues.
Extend Subscription

What this means?

Mateus Getulio
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hey there,

Thank you for contacting our support.

I believe this issue was caused due to a small and temporary downtime we faced earlier today.

This has been fixed and it should be no longer an issue moving forward. We apologize for the inconvenience you've faced with this.

Can you please try to refresh it to see if the warning is gone?

Thank you, please let us know.

Thanks Mateus, yes, everything seems to be as it was

Thanks again for your help

Sasa

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.