Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Wrong results in View filtered by date if WordPress timezone is not UTC

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem: I have a View with a post date Query Filter, set to display posts whose publish date is after or equal to: Minute: PAST_ONE(19). However, the filter doesn't seem to be working as expected when I change the WordPress timezone value. It works when set to UTC.

Solution: Check the Query Filter and make sure you have set the Year, Month, Day, and Hour criteria to CURRENT_ONE, otherwise, you will not get the expected results.

Relevant Documentation:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/date-filters/

This support ticket is created Il y a 5 années et 7 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Auteur
Publications

I successfully created a view in the checkout page to render the last created booking / pack post by the current user And set the post date filter as:

Select posts whose
Published date is after or equal to: minute:PAST_ONE(19)

in the Query filter.

The problem is when I set the general wordpress UTC to another country/location.
I currently set it to UTC 0 and the filter works well

Then I added that part:

[wpv-no-items-found]
<h1>Cart Cleared Try Again</h1>
[clear_cart]
[/wpv-no-items-found]
Screen Shot 2018-09-20 at 11.30.43 AM.png

Hi can you provide some additional information?
- Change the Query Filter to use "publish date GMT" instead of "publish date" and test again. Is the problem resolved? If not, continue.
- Which WP timezone setting did you choose?
- What is the PHP timezone setting? This is not necessarily the same as the WordPress timezone setting. If you are not sure, upload a phpinfo file as described in the "How to check the PHP version" section here: https://toolset.com/toolset-requirements/
Upload the file to your server then visit the file URL in your browser. Take a screenshot of the "date" section, like I have posted here. Share the screenshot in your next reply.

Hello Christian,

I tried both (post date / post date GMT) with no success.
I created a shortcode to make some conditions in the template to get around it. but the filter is not giving the expectation result

hidden link

Okay please select "CURRENT_ONE" in the post date filter for the following fields:
- Year
- Month
- Day
- Hour

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.