Skip Navigation

[Résolu] [wpv-heading] Shortcode or substitute for new views blocks editor

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 6 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Aucun de nos assistants n'est disponible aujourd'hui sur le forum Jeu d'outils. Veuillez créer un ticket, et nous nous le traiterons dès notre prochaine connexion. Merci de votre compréhension.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Marqué : ,

Ce sujet contient 7 réponses, a 3 voix.

Dernière mise à jour par martinE-4 Il y a 4 années et 5 mois.

Assisté par: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

Not sure how to implement column headings (either sortable or not) using the Kadence block or Toolset Column block in the new Views/blocks editor?

I found the "Table" option which seems to produce 2 columns by default in the new Views/Blocks editor when creating the view. I also see a place to enter headings for the two columns. I just don't see how to add more than 2 columns (use a css class?) or how to make them sortable?

Many thanks.

ad-columns.JPG

Hello,

You need to choose the Gutenberg table and setup the column options, see screenshot ad-columns.JPG

More help:
lien caché

Thanks Luo. My issue was on my small MacBook screen it was not obvious or easy to click on the area around the table automatically presented by the Views/Blocks editor to select the columns adjustment. With practice and with the knowledge that the invisible adjustment is there, I can do it.

However, we haven’t addressed the 2nd problem here which is the sortable column issue. How does one achieve that in our new views/blocks editor?

Many thanks

Minesh
Supporter

Les langues: Anglais (English )

Fuseau horaire: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Luo is on vacation. This is Minesh here and I'll take care of this ticket in Luo's absence. Hope this is OK.

However, we haven’t addressed the 2nd problem here which is the sortable column issue. How does one achieve that in our new views/blocks editor?
===>
You are allowed to add the sorting fields for now as "select dropdown" or as "list dropdwon", with the current view's block version using especially blocks. Please check the following screenshot: lien caché

it's not possible to add sortable columns, meaning if you want to make table header as sortable (header title with sorting link) is not possible with blocks for now.

However, I'll file a feature request for this issue. Even you can file a new feature request using the following link:
=> https://toolset.com/home/contact-us/suggest-a-new-feature-for-toolset/

Ok, thanks Minesh. I’m sure the new views/blocks editor will handle this soon and more.

Minesh
Supporter

Les langues: Anglais (English )

Fuseau horaire: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

I already file a feature request for that and our Devs will review, you should also file a feature request to add your voice:
=> https://toolset.com/home/contact-us/suggest-a-new-feature-for-toolset/

If the feature request is already filed, please feel free to close this ticket.

I filed a feature request for sortable columns in the new views blocks editor to continue the functionality of the old [wpv-heading] shortcode. Thank you!

Ce ticket est maintenant fermé. Si vous êtes un client de Toolset et que vous avez besoin d'aide, veuillez ouvrir un nouveau ticket d'assistance