Skip Navigation

[Résolu] wp-toolset cred form email with deactivation link

This support ticket is created Il y a 5 mois et 2 semaines. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Nigel Il y a 5 mois et 2 semaines.

Auteur
Publications

Hi,

i have a form which creates new posts in a posttype "stellenanzeigen" - these are moderated from an editor to publish. All works fine.

Now the question: Is it possible to send in the form-sucess-email to user at creating a post a link to unpublish/delete the post for the user? Like:

Your post will publish soon by editor. If you wanna delete this post click here.

thx and best regards - alex

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Espagnol (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Alex

I can't see how it would be possible to create a link to delete the post that would be included in the email, not without a highly customised solution at any rate.

The people submitting posts to the site, are they registered users on the site?

I imagine you could have a page with a View that shows such posts where the author is the logged-in user, and the list of posts could include links to delete the posts. (The View would include a Query Filter to show posts whose author is the current user.)

The users would need to be logged in, and they would need to be authors of the posts (which is normally the case with the front end forms to publish posts).

Would that be a solution?

See here for the shortcode you would use in the output of your View to generate the delete post link: https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/forms/cred-shortcodes/#cred-delete-post

Hi Nigel, - thx i think in the same direction, user have to be registered.

warmly - alex 😉

alexd-6 confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2023-11-14 07:46:00.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.