Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Woocommerce views not displaying Yith product addons plugin fields

This support ticket is created Il y a 6 années et 7 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Aucun de nos assistants n'est disponible aujourd'hui sur le forum Jeu d'outils. Veuillez créer un ticket, et nous nous le traiterons dès notre prochaine connexion. Merci de votre compréhension.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Marqué : ,

Ce sujet contient 5 réponses, a 2 voix.

Dernière mise à jour par Shane Il y a 6 années et 7 mois.

Assisté par: Shane.

Auteur
Publications
Schermata 2017-09-26 alle 17.59.22.png
Schermata 2017-09-26 alle 17.59.00.png

Hello

I wanted to use
lien caché

If I select
"WooCommerce Plugin Default Template (doesn't display layouts)"
I can see the fields

If I select
"WooCommerce Views plugin default single product template"
I can't see the Product add-ons plugin fields

--

Do I have to select Default template and edit it with PHP?

Shane
Supporter

Les langues: Anglais (English )

Fuseau horaire: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Luca,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Does YITH have a shortcode to call these fields without hooking directly into the default woocommerce template ?

If so then you should be able to get the fields on the custom template.

Thanks,
Shane

No shortcode or anything.
I suppose that I should start developing wordpress/woocommerce themes with PHP 🙂 I can't rely on toolset forever

Shane
Supporter

Hi Luca,

Not necessarily its just that some plugin don't have alternates built in if their default configuration fails. For e.g if our shortcodes don't work you can use our custom function to call the fields.

So YITH is hooking into the default wordpress template not know that the default is not being used.

Thanks,
Shane

So is there a simple way to recall the plugin content? ( in the screenshot it's the 3 boxes under "Durata" title ) can you give me an example of custom function to recall the fields? how do I know which fields to recall 🙂 thanks

Shane
Supporter

Hi Luca,

I wouldn't be the best person to assist with this since the YITH plugin is not our product. The yith support team might have specific functions to do this as they are more familiar with their plugin.

If they have a function to recall it then we could be able to get it to work with the custom template.

Thanks,
Shane

Ce ticket est maintenant fermé. Si vous êtes un client de Toolset et que vous avez besoin d'aide, veuillez ouvrir un nouveau ticket d'assistance