Skip Navigation

[Résolu] With Toolset Access active, the thank you page is not dispolayed in English lang

This support ticket is created Il y a 9 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to: display the Thank You page after a purchase (/order-received/) on a multilanguage site (WPML) where Dutch is the main language.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: Staging site hidden link, at the moment this site is protected with IP restriction. I can provide access to support personell if necessary.

I expected to see: The thank you page

Instead, I got: The 404 page.

The problem occurs when the site language is English and a visitor makes a purchase. With Dutch Language the Thank you page is displayed correctly. With English language the 404 page is displayed. When I deactivate the Access plugin or "unmanage by Access" ALL the post types in the Access settings, then the Thank you page is displayed for purchases in English language.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

There is a similar open issue reported in WPML, but that involves Elementor, which your website doesn't seem to be using.
( ref: https://wpml.org/errata/elementor-pro-custom-thank-you-page-not-displaying-in-second-language-when-woocommerce-endpoint-order-received-is-translated/ )

To troubleshoot and reproduce this on a test website, I'll need to see how WPML, WooCommerce, and Toolset Access plugins are configured on your website.

Can you please share temporary admin login details, in reply to this message and temporarily disable the IP address restriction too?
I'll also need your permission to download a clone/snapshot of your website, in case it is not reproducible on a test website.

Note: Your next reply will be private and making a complete backup copy is recommended before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Hi Erik,

Thank you for the access details and no changes will be made to the live website.

I'm currently performing some tests on my website with a similar setup and will share the findings, as soon as this testing completes.

Thank you for your patience.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Just wanted to update you that I'm still working on this and will be able to share the details, within the next few hours.

Waqar
Supporter

Hi Erik,

Sorry to keep you waiting, but I'll be able to share the details with you shortly.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Thank you for waiting and as this investigation took awfully longer than initially expected.

The main challenge was that your website's clone was showing different/inconsistent results on a couple of different test environments that I was using for testing. But finally, I managed to make things work, in all those environments, through these steps:

1. I updated all Toolset and WPML plugins to the latest versions.
( note: both Toolset and WPML received some updates in the last couple of weeks )

2. From WP Admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> WooCommerce pages section, I found the WooCommerce pages set for:
- Shop base
- Cart
- Checkout
- My account

3. From the edit screen of each of these pages, I used the 'duplicate' option in the 'Translate this Document' section to add translations in other languages too.

4. After these steps, when I tested the checkout process in other non-primary languages too (with Access plugins active and the 'Pages' post type managed by it), it correctly showed the 'thank you' page.

You can follow the same steps on the live website too and let me know how it goes.

Thank you Waqar. I will follow your steps on the live site and let you know how it goes.

Waqar
Supporter

Sure please take your time and let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.