Skip Navigation

[Résolu] WHERE IS THE THEME DOWNLOAD BUTTON '!??!?

This support ticket is created Il y a 6 années. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Aucun de nos assistants n'est disponible aujourd'hui sur le forum Jeu d'outils. Veuillez créer un ticket, et nous nous le traiterons dès notre prochaine connexion. Merci de votre compréhension.

Ce sujet contient 2 réponses, a 2 voix.

Dernière mise à jour par luca-pietroU Il y a 6 années.

Auteur
Publications

CAN'T FIND THE THEME DOWNLOAD BUTTON
I NEED IT NOW

SORRY FOR CAPS.

The Theme Download Button is not there because no Theme can be downloaded.

Toolset Starter is removed from the available software, for several reasons, but mainly it is simply not anymore a recommended theme.

I have different options for you:
- I can provide you with a copy of the Theme, but please acknowledge that this is from now on not actively developed anymore.

- I can provide you with a copy of a Theme that will enable you to create your own theme without big efforts and more power than the Starter Theme, as well less maintenance work. As well here, please acknowledge that this theme is not supported by us, it's just a Theme I created to show people how to integrate Toolset Properly. it's so minimal, that almost no BUGs can happen with it.
lien caché

- I can recommend a Theme from this list:
https://toolset.com/documentation/recommended-themes/

Please let me know what is extraordinary with the ex-Starter Theme that bounds you to use it.
I am interested in this because I do feel the Starter Theme is not the best integration with Toolset, you will see immediately what I mean when you use the other exampled theme above.
With that theme, for example, you can choose whether to use Layouts or not, while on Starter Theme, you cannot.

You will have no annoying messages on the front end, and the code is very well commented so to actually teach someone who does not understand the code, how to write it.

I think you can greatly profit from that example. Feel free to build on it.

Thank you,

I was in a bad situation and needed the toolset starter theme zip to solve it.
I was able to solve the situation by finding a backup and restoring it. It took more time but did the trick

I will check the links you provided, I was going to use underscore as theme from now on and do the coding myself but I'll check your links too!

have a nice day

Ce ticket est maintenant fermé. Si vous êtes un client de Toolset et que vous avez besoin d'aide, veuillez ouvrir un nouveau ticket d'assistance