Skip Navigation

[Résolu] When adding a gallery in a rfg the contents is not visible in the WYSIWYG editor

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:
When adding a gallery in a rfg the contents is not visible in the WYSIWYG editor

Solution:
We found that if you add gallery shortcode to custom WYSIWYG field that is related directly to post type it does render the images but repeating field group having WYSIWYG field that holds the gallery shortcode does not render the images.

The result you get is expected one and we may consider it to improve in future but there is no ETA.

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created Il y a 1 an et 10 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 4 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by marcB-6 Il y a 1 an et 10 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications
Schermafbeelding 2022-05-16 om 14.31.48.png

Hi guys,
when admin adds a WP gallery in a WYSIWYG editor that is in a repeatable field group, the contents of that gallery is not displayed in the backend. See screenshot.
What to do?
Marc

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Can you please switch to the text mode and share what shortcode you added and how? Then I will check with my test install to confirm is it expected result or not.

Hi Minesh,
The shortcode is: <p>[gallery ids="10966,10905,10882,10856,10855"]</p>
I can't imagine that it is expected result since it's unusable in this way.
Thanks!
Marc

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

I checked and I found that if you add gallery shortcode to custom WYSIWYG field that is related directly to post type it does render the images but after that I tested with the repeating field group having WYSIWYG field and I can see the same output as you shred with the screenshot and it does not render the images.

The result you get is expected one and we may consider it to improve there but for that you will have to add a new feature request and that will help you to raise your voice in front of our product manager:
=> https://toolset.com/home/contact-us/suggest-a-new-feature-for-toolset/

Please note that there is no ETA on when the feature is considered or implemented.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.