Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Views Table View Loop Advanced setting not recognizing bootstrap CSS class

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:

I entered the value 'table-borderless' under the Advanced option 'Additional CSS Class(es)' box with the Table Row block selected (and I also tried selecting the view loop block as well under the Block navigation) but neither had any effect with the 'table-borderless' class.

Solution:

You can create the view in lagacy way, setup the "table-borderless" CSS class to HTML table tag, and test again.

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 4 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Aucun de nos assistants n'est disponible aujourd'hui sur le forum Jeu d'outils. Veuillez créer un ticket, et nous nous le traiterons dès notre prochaine connexion. Merci de votre compréhension.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Marqué : ,

Ce sujet contient 2 réponses, a 2 voix.

Dernière mise à jour par martinE-4 Il y a 4 années et 4 mois.

Assisté par: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to:
Create a borderless table in my view (using Table option in the Views Block editor - not the Blocks plugin but the updated Views plugin) - I entered the value 'table-borderless' under the Advanced option 'Additional CSS Class(es)' box with the Table Row block selected (and I also tried selecting the view loop block as well under the Block navigation) but neither had any effect with the 'table-borderless' class.
Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
.local sorry
I expected to see:
bootstrap table-borderless class recognized and no borders on my view table
Instead, I got:
no format change

I have tried both activating the bootstrap 3 and 4 settings in Toolset settings but neither worked. Interestingly in Safari on Mac under the Bootstrap 4 setting it triggers two warnings of bootstrap files not found (see below) but I don't think that is the problem here. (these errors do not appear at all on Chrome).

[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (bootstrap.min.css.map, line 0)
[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (bootstrap.bundle.min.js.map, line 0)

Thanks for looking into this.
(using GeneratePress premium with latest Toolset Views and Types plugins)

Hello,

Thanks for the details.

q1) The 'Additional CSS Class(es)' input box is originally included in the blocks by WordPress core, but this option does not work in the Table Row block and some other Views blocks, and our development team is already aware of this issue.

So I suggest you try to create the view in lagacy way, like these:
1) Dashboard-> Toolset-> Settings-> General
in section "Editing experience", enable option:
Show both the legacy and Blocks interface and let me choose which to use for each item I build

2) Dashboard-> Toolset-> Views, create a new view with lagacy, setup the "table-borderless" CSS class to HTML table tag, and test again.

Q2) bootstrap.min.css.map ...

It is a knonw issue too, it has been escalated to our developers, our devs are working on it.

Currently, those errors won't take any effect on your page.

No problem. Thank the Toolset team for working to make such a great set of plugins!

Ce ticket est maintenant fermé. Si vous êtes un client de Toolset et que vous avez besoin d'aide, veuillez ouvrir un nouveau ticket d'assistance