Skip Navigation

[Résolu] [Views] Maps disappeared after migrating site

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:
The issue here is that the user had migrated his site but soon after his google maps disappeared.

Solution:

This can be caused by one of 2 issues or both.

The first is that the url of the website might have changed and if you are using a restricted google maps api key then you will need to change update the key to be used with the new url.

The second is that there could be some code in the theme or other plugins that is causing a conflict or throwing a Javascript error due to the new server environment. In this case it was the user's child theme that was causing the issue.

This support ticket is created Il y a 6 années et 3 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 18 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by hugoC-3 Il y a 6 années et 3 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Hugo,

It seems i'm not able to add the duplicator plugin.

Would you mind adding the plugin for me ?

Thanks,
Shane

Can we continue in private?
I would like to give you some credentials for our staging site. I installed Duplicator pro there.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Hugo,

The private fields are enabled once more.

Thanks,
Shane

We managed to fix the issue; turend out to be a theme problem.
Thanks anyway!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.