Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Views for one CPT and searches stopped loading today

This support ticket is created Il y a 6 années et 3 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Marqué : 

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 1 voix.

Last updated by mikeC-5 Il y a 6 années et 3 mois.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to: Views for Agents stopped loading past page 2 today: hidden link

All searches stopped loading today too: hidden link

This is a regularly visited site with immediate feedback, so the whole thing stopped working about 3 PM EST today. Also, I played with the number of results displayed and the Agent List above seems to end at the same listing (#20, or 2 pages @ 10 each / 4 pages @ 5 each).

Note that the following Views work: home slideshow, home blog posts, and the Editors page.

My guess is that there is some issue loading the CPT "MSWL Post" with the taxonomy of "Agents", as this data set is in both the View and the search. I've tried creating a Custom Search from scratch and it gives me a similar blank page to the Search page above.

No recent plugins have been installed. All plugins are up to date, including Toolset ones. I have tried it with the default WP theme and the same issue happens.

No caching plugins are used, though Bluehost's native Endurance Cache is installed. I have tried it with both activated and disabled and the same issue occurs.

Never mind. Host acknowledged it was their issue. 🙂

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.