Skip Navigation

[Résolu] View Stopped Loading On Specific CPT

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 7 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by mikeC-5 Il y a 3 années et 7 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

Tell us what you are trying to do? I have a CPT called "press item" that is called here (and the two sub-category links displayed there): hidden link

It is not loading the view, though the individual posts display fine: hidden link

You can see a standard archive of them at the taxonomy URL: hidden link

I tried duplicating the view as well as placing the shortcode on a new page. None of these techniques produced any results.

The other views on the site work fine, you can see by clicking through the various pages (books, news, events). It's just something about this one CPT.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Mike,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I'm a little confused, which page isn't displaying the view ? And which page is displaying that exact same view?

Can you allow me to have admin access to check on this further for you to see what is happening ?

The private fields have been enabled for your next response.

Thanks,
Shane

Strangely enough, despite all my troubleshooting and testing yesterday, the issue seems to have resolved itself. My guess is that it was on the server end. Thank you for your time!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.