Skip Navigation

[Résolu] View Sliders not filtering correctly

This support ticket is created Il y a 2 années et 7 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 4 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Laura Il y a 2 années et 7 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to:
Filter a view slider to display a CPT (Reviews). I have a Custom field called Display Number which I assign a number to each review. For example: I assign all reviews for a product A a display-number = 1, and product B #2 ...etc... Each product page has it own slider
and each slider only display 3 reviews. (I tried to use the same slider and filter buy Display Number field but it didn't work, so I had to create separate sliders for each product. If there's a better way to do this I'm all ears)

Then on that product page of my website I have a view slider that filters for a specific display number for that product. example if your on the Pro Clean product page the slider on that page should slide through 3 reviews with a Display Number field = 1.
It basically seems to work but when I first land on the page it repeats one of the reviews. Sometimes on some sliders it works 1st time, then on second pass it starts repeating reviews. It is very inconsistent. This is happening to every slider. Sometimes if I refresh the page it works as intended. But I really need this to work the first time.

I've tried turning on and off toolset slider cache and it didn't seem to make any difference.
I tried changing the number of preloading slides for none(0) to 1, 2, and 3 and it didn't make any difference in trying to get these sliders to work correctly.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

Here's are some of the pages where I have a Review Slider you can go to and see what I am trying to describe for you:
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I checked on your install and when I checked the database I can found only two records (reviews) being setup with the "slider-display" custom field with value equal to 1. Please check the following screenshot:
=> hidden link

Can you please tell me why you expect the page: hidden link should display the three reviews?

Hi Minesh, Thank you for your response.

You are correct It looks like there are only 2 for the Pro Clean product... BUT,
Could you please kindly looks at this page where there should be three different reviews:

hidden link

The following reviews should be in this slider:

Joseph

Joseph@nomail.com
KS
Over the past couple months I’ve been in and out of the doctor’s office, but no one could give me a reason why I was so sick. Till I went down to my basement and found out that there had been mold growing. I am so thankful that I had discovered the Mold Bomb. I placed a couple of the mold bombs in my basement and set them off. When I went to check on it I could instantly tell the difference. I don’t know how I would have got through this without the help of your product.

AMP

amp@nomail.com
AL
All the products work as they claim. The one particular product that I love the most is the Mold Bomb where I used it in my home and AUTO, yes Auto! It cleaned and Killed all germs, viruses, mold/mildew smell in my AC system so now my car AC smells FRESH again like new. Before this I was using other products like Lysol but it only provided a temporary band-aid fix to my AC issue but now the smell has not return in months. Thanks guys!

Paul

paul@nomail.com
TX
I discovered mold in my crawl space after all the rain this summer in the North Georgia mountains. Apparently the back of my house had not been properly water proofed! After the repairs I was looking for a product to rid the space of mold. Bio-Cide was the answer. No spraying just fogging did the job. Great product that works. Highly recommend this product.

When I go to that page it show there are 3 reviews but it keeps showing the Joseph review twice and does not show the Paul review.

Thank you!

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Can you please check now: hidden link

It seems there is issue with cache view, I disable the view's cache and I can see its working as expected.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!
YES! Thank you, Minesh ... the cache solution fixed it!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.