Skip Navigation

[Résolu] view filters stopped being rendered

This support ticket is created Il y a 1 an et 10 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 5 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by nabils Il y a 1 an et 10 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

Dear,
In my website, I have dozens of views with filter, which have been working fine. Suddenly, filters stopped appearing in the view. Whatever is inside [wpv-filter-controls] is not showing anymore. I created a simple and fresh view with simple filter but same issue.
Finally, I tried: showing the filter then the view:
[wpv-form-view name="tl-list-activities-per-department" target_id="self"]
[wpv-view name="tl-list-activities-per-department" dep="2" view_display="layout"]
and this works. But [wpv-view name="tl-list-activities-per-department" dep="2"] shows only the view results without the filter.
Any clue?

Regards
Nabil

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Nabils,

Thank you for getting in touch.
Would you mind allowing me to have admin access to the website so that I can have a more detailed look at this for you ?

Please where applicable please provide me with a link to an example page where I can see the issue.

I've enabled the private fields for your next response.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Nabils,

I believe the issue here is being caused by the avada elements being added to the query filter section.

Can you remove all of this and test the view as a clean view without the avada shortcodes and let me know if the issue still remains?

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane
Thank you for helping.
No, I tried, but same issue. You can yourself create a new view and add only the text search filter without any avada shortcode, and you will realize that it does not work.
Nabil

Shane
Supporter

Hi Nabils,

It would appear that the issue is coming from your theme.

Something in your theme seems to be removing the markup for view. IS there any custom code in your theme that could be doing this ?

Also when I switched to a different theme the search shows up fine so it seems the factor here is the theme.

Thanks,
Shane

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!
I just copied and pasted functions.php in a new file and it worked. Don't know what was wrong with the first file...

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.