Skip Navigation

[Résolu] View Filter still not filtering correctly

This support ticket is created Il y a 2 années et 6 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 4 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Laura Il y a 2 années et 6 mois.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to:
We thought this was fixed by disabling the view cache, but today the views are acting just like the did as described in my original support ticket here:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/view-sliders-not-filtering-correctly/

Here are the pages that I am using a different view for each product which are supposed to each display 3 different reviews but they are repeating one review and only cycling through two of them?

hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link

I created a hidden page here so I can list out what reviews are assigned to which view slider. This may help you to see what each view should be displaying:
hidden link

Thank you!

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Français (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting Toolset support.

This still smells like a cache issue. To verify it, we should try to isolate this issue as much as possible. Please check if it appears when:
- Only Toolset plugins are activated. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with another plugin.
- The theme is set to a WordPress default like Twenty-Twenty. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with your theme.
If the problem disappears, start activating one at a time to track where the incompatibility is produced.

If the issue persists, I'll need to take a copy of your website and check it locally. First, to ensure it is not caused by a server-level cache(OPcache, Memcached, etc.), and to analyze it further in my development environment. And finally to escalate it to our 2nd Tiers if needed. Let me know if that would be fine with you?

Hi Jamal -
Thanks for helping me with this issue, I found a solution that seems to be working.
I created taxonomy for products and am filtering by taxonomy instead of the "Display Slider" field.
But I can't for the life of me figure out how to stop the debug popup whenever I go to a page?
Can you tell me how I can turn that off please lol!

Also, On this page hidden link
It does not show the last taxonomy "Unassigned Products" on the search form?
Why is that?
thanks!

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Français (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

You can deactivate the debug tool in Toolset->Settings->Front-end Content(tab)->Debug mode.

The filter does display the "Unassigned Products" taxonomy term for me. Check this screenshot hidden link
Can you try again and check?

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!
I never thought to look in the front-end content tab for the debug lol! Thanks!
And also, you are correct the "unassigned products" is showing for me... when I changed the filter from the "display field" to using taxonomy I had forgot to remove the display field filter... oops! Once I discovered that and remove it, it worked perfectly. Thank YOU!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.