Skip Navigation

[Résolu] View filter not working for related fields

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:
View filter not working for related fields

Solution:
Sorting view results with fields of parent post is not supported yet.

This feature is known to us and we do have internal ticket and I raised your voice to our internal ticket but I do not have any ETA when this feature will be added. Please note that there is no ETA on it.

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 7 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Marqué : ,

This topic contains 4 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by larryL Il y a 3 années et 7 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

I have a view with several fields that are related (ie. @camera-camera-issue.parent). All the other regular fields columns will sort asc/dec. But when I try to sort the related field columns I get 'no cameras found'. How can I fix this?

Thanks!

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Do you mean that you want to sort your view result based on your parent post type custom field?

Yes I would ALSO like the ability to sort those columns that pull values from parent fields. Thanks!

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

I'm afraid that sorting view results with fields of parent post is not supported yet.

This feature is known to us and we do have internal ticket and I raised your voice to our internal ticket but I do not have any ETA when this feature will be added. Please note that there is no ETA on it.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.