Skip Navigation

[Résolu] view condition if post permission for group subscriber

This support ticket is created Il y a 1 an et 1 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 4 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by alexd-6 Il y a 1 an et 1 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

Hi,

i would check if post in view only for permission group subscriber - is this possible?

at now, i check this with an extra checkbox in posttype:

[wpv-conditional if="( $(wpcf-exklusiver-beitrag-fur-mitglieder) ne '1' )"]

But it would be easier if i can check the post permission for groups.

Thx, warmly- alex

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Do you mean that you have created access group for your roles and assigned that group to your post type and you want to check if that if the assigned access group has the subscriber role assigned - is that correct? if no: Can you please share few screenshot that should help me to understand you query and once I review that I will be able to guide you in the right direction.

In addition to that - Could you please send me debug information that will help us to investigate your issue.
=> https://toolset.com/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Hi Minesh - no, ich would this:

If a post has only permissions for show only a group like "subscribers" (standardgroup of wordpress) then show a icon with "only for subscribers" in view. i dont want to show "if user logged in as.." i would show "is post protected by permissions".

now i have a checkbox in posttype, which is manual activiated from user direkt in posttype. -> Field wpcf-exklusiver-beitrag-fur-mitglieder

instead of this condition

[wpv-conditional if="( $(wpcf-exklusiver-beitrag-fur-mitglieder) eq '1' )"]

would i have something like this:
[wpv-conditional if="( $(post permission for groups) eq 'subscriber' )"]

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Are you looking for the following solution?
- https://toolset.com/documentation/using-access-to-hide-certain-posts-from-view-results/

As I understand you have created a post group that is assigned to subscriber role and if that post group is assigned to individual post then you want to show/hide some content conditionally - is that correct?

Hi - minesh - thx thats it!

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.