Skip Navigation

[Résolu] View adding whitespace to inline text

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:

Remove spaces from legacy post view.

Solution:

You can edit the post view, in section "Loop Editor", remove all line breaks, merge all codes in one single line, and test again.

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created Il y a 2 années et 1 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 5 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by lindsayH Il y a 2 années et 1 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications
Visual View.png
Front End Output.png

I have a view team-sgt-name-role I've created using custom Term Fields and the view uses a taxonomy term filter so I only have one termmeta match.

[types termmeta="team-role-type"][/types], [types termmeta="team-role-contact-name"][/types]

Very simple.

In my page where I use the view in the backend it all looks fine in the Visual View.... (see image). I added a comma at the end of the view: [wpv-view name="team-sgt-name-role"], in my Page and adding the comma highlights the issue. When in the front end it adds the extra space before the comma (see image Front End Output with red square highlighting extra space before comma).

I've checked there are no spaces in the view, and I think if there were it would show up in the block on the page (i.e. in the image Visual View - but as you can see this is correct).

Hello,

Please provide a test site with the same problem, fill below private message box with login details, also point out the problem page URL and view URL, I need a live website to test and debug, thanks

Here are the duplicator files, I hope this is what you are wanting?

hidden link

Login is: Toolset - G16wn%UECB8IvTA&Q9k8sL^n

Front End URL: hidden link
View URL: hidden link

Thanks for the details, I am downloading the files, will update here if find anything

Please try these:
Edit the post view "Team SGT - Name & Role":
hidden link
in section "Loop Editor", remove all line breaks, merge all codes in one single line, and test again.

It works fine in my localhost with your duplicator package.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.