Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Using Custom Post Types As Taxonomies In WordPress with CPT-onomies

This support ticket is created Il y a 8 années et 5 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Aucun de nos assistants n'est disponible aujourd'hui sur le forum Jeu d'outils. Veuillez créer un ticket, et nous nous le traiterons dès notre prochaine connexion. Merci de votre compréhension.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Ce sujet contient 1 réponse, a 2 voix.

Dernière mise à jour par Beda Il y a 8 années et 5 mois.

Assisté par: Beda.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to: determine need for

I visited this URL:lien caché

I expected to see: same functionality

Instead, I got: something different and looks promising - interesting ability - do you see limitations with this in comparrison to how toolset handles many to many?

Thank you for contacting us here in the Support Forum

Custom Post types and Taxonomies are not the same.

Toolset does not offer to use a Custom Post Type as a taxonomy.

What we will add in some weeks from now on is support for the freshly released feature of WordPress, where you can use meta on Taxonomy, just like post_meta, you then will be able to add taxonomy_meta to taxonomies.

This is powerful and makes Taxonomies almost similar to Posts.

What exactly do you want to achieve with this feature of using CPT's as Taxonomies?

You might be able to use many to many relationships instead.
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/creating-post-type-relationships/
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/many-to-many-post-relationship/

Please do not hesitate to open a new thread if other issues or problems arise

Thank you for your patience.

Ce ticket est maintenant fermé. Si vous êtes un client de Toolset et que vous avez besoin d'aide, veuillez ouvrir un nouveau ticket d'assistance