Skip Navigation

[Fermé] Using a CPT blocks view on a beaver builder page.

This support ticket is created Il y a 2 années et 11 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Nigel Il y a 2 années et 11 mois.

Auteur
Publications

Hi,

I am busy with a website that is primarily built in beaver. I have opted to create a testimonial via Toolset.

I have been able to create a testimonials listing page with blocks that work. However, my challenge I am facing now is I want to show just the three most recent testimonials on the home page and the page was built with beaver builder. My problem is that apparently, you can not use blocks on a beaver page. Is there any solution to this problem. We do have the beaver builder, themer, powerpack addons as well as the uabb aadon.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Espagnol (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Screenshot 2021-05-10 at 15.54.05.png

One thing you could try is to create the View you need to show the 3 most recent testimonials on some page with the Block editor, and when finished (and you confirm it works on the front-end), use the block settings in the sidebar to switch to the Code Editor (see screenshot).

You could then copy the entirety of the HTML in the editor and try pasting that into your page made with Beaver, into a module that accepts HTML.

I don't know if it will work, but that's the first thing I would try.

If it doesn't, you might need to ask Beaver support how you can get something created with Gutenberg (this is a generic issue not related to Toolset) to display in a page made with Beaver Builder.

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] Using a CPT blocks view on a beaver builder page.’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.