Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Upgrading from Toolset Maps 2.9.1 to 2.9.4 has caused the map styles to not work

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 5 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 5 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by emilyT Il y a 4 années et 5 mois.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to: Upgrade from Toolset Maps 2.9.1 to 2.9.4

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: The map styles are set to Silver which was previously working.

Instead, I got: Now it is showing the Standard styles. I've tried switching between the style options but nothing makes a difference.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Emily,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

From the source code, it seems some of the map resources are being loaded through a different domain ( hidden link ) than the page itself ( hidden link ).

Was this website migrated/transferred from a different domain? If it was, can you please share exactly how it was done?

It would also be a good idea to clear all involved caches and test the map again with all extra ( non-Toolset ) plugins disabled, temporarily.

In case the issue still persists, you're welcome to share temporary admin login details for further troubleshooting.

Note: Your next reply will be private and though no changes will be made on your website, please make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

Hi Waqar

Well spotted! Yes, the site I'm working on is a copy of the live site. I created it using the Updraft plugin. I'll see if I can fix the link and come back to you if that doesn't resolve the issue.

Cheers, Emily

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

You're very welcome Emily.

Please let me know how it goes and if you need any further assistance around this.

Good luck!

I need to do some more troubleshooting myself. I'll open a new ticket if I can't find a solution. Thanks for your help.

Hi Waqar

I've had a go at making another copy of the site I'm troubleshooting using a different method, but the map skins are still pointing at the original domain: hidden link

<div id="js-wpv-addon-maps-render-map-5" style="width:100%; height:610px;" class="wpv-addon-maps-render js-wpv-addon-maps-render js-wpv-addon-maps-render-map-5" data-map="map-5" data-generalzoom="5" data-generalcenterlat="0" data-generalcenterlon="0" data-fitbounds="on" data-singlezoom="14" data-singlecenter="on" data-maptype="roadmap" data-showlayerinterests="false" data-markericon="//www.barrellsculpture.co.uk/bswp/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/map-marker.png" data-markericonhover="//www.barrellsculpture.co.uk/bswp/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/map-marker-hover.png" data-draggable="on" data-scrollwheel="on" data-doubleclickzoom="on" data-maptypecontrol="on" data-fullscreencontrol="off" data-zoomcontrol="on" data-streetviewcontrol="on" data-backgroundcolor="" data-cluster="off" data-clustergridsize="60" data-clustermaxzoom="" data-clusterclickzoom="on" data-clusterminsize="2" data-stylejson="//www.barrellsculpture.co.uk/bswp/wp-content/plugins/toolset-maps/resources/json/Silver.json" data-spiderfy="on" data-streetview="off" data-markerid="" data-location="" data-lat="0" data-long="0" data-heading="" data-pitch=""></div>

Could you advise me on how I can make a copy that also updates the domain for the map elements please?

Many thanks, Emily

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.