Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Types & Views with Headway 3, share your experience?

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created Il y a 11 années et 6 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 5 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Caridad Il y a 11 années et 6 mois.

Assisted by: Caridad.

Auteur
Publications

Hi,

I built some sites with Headway 1,5 years ago (April 2011) but got quite frustrated with the bugs, slowness and poor quality and attitude of the support. I love Types & Views, and the support here is superb too!

Now Headway is in version 3, and I have understood that it should be possible to use these (Views, Types, Headway) together?

All of you that use Headway, please tell your experiences about integrating Headway and Types & Views? Is it working, is it easy, do you recommend it? How is Headway these days? Any info is welcome! I am going to start a huge project/site, and want to know a bit more before even starting to do any time-taking tests and developing with these two environments.

Thanks in advance! 🙂

Dear Harriet,

A couple of users had problems with Headway in the last months and they were resolved. You have to use the following plugin:
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/headway-views/

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can assist you with.

Regards,
Caridad

Hi, thanks, I know the plugin (and that is one reason I asked here about Headway), and it concerns me as the video is not working anymore, and there are new conversations saying it is not working (the plugin). The plugin has not been updated for 4 months. In this plugin's support area there is only two posts, and they are both saying it should be updated and that it is not working like it should. Do you know anything more about it - is it going to be updated and fixed?

I'd still like to know users opinions, before I put ages of hours to Headway and then notice that there are too many problems... So this is not a "issue to be resolved" really (exept the plugin if it is not working), just like to hear opinions and experiences.

Dear Harriet,

I will leave thread open for other users to reply, meanwhile, if you run into any problems let me know.

Regards,
Caridad

Thanks :). I decided to forget the Headway, because though it is in it's version 3+, it still has some oddities, and I find it too difficult to use without too deep learning curve (I have so much else to figure out, do and learn, that I don't want to spend a lot of time wondering how a theme builder is working...). I also was worried about the site becoming slow. And for the most, Headway's support is still honestly quite poor... They often don't answer questions or comments, they blame the customer, one of them never admits any bug or fault in Headway... Sad. Sorry for opening up about this, but 1,5 years ago I really got enough of it...

But here, you all are quite amazing!! I must say here I have had the best support and help ever anywhere! Keep up the good work, both with the code and the support :).

Thanks Harriet, I will mark this thread as resolved.

Regards,
Caridad

Le forum ‘Types Community Support’ est fermé à de nouveaux sujets et réponses.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.