Skip Navigation

[Fermé] Translate the Post Form message

This support ticket is created Il y a 2 années et 6 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 5 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Waqar Il y a 2 années et 5 mois.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Auteur
Publications
Screenshot 2021-10-15 at 1.20.12 AM.png

Dear Sir/Madam,

I build many post forms using Toolset Forms, I don't want to translate the message within the form, may I know whether Toolset Forms has its own .po file? I want to simply copy the .po file to all my sites rather than translate them one by one.

Best regards,

Kelvin.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Kelvin,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

Yes, the .po file for the Toolset Forms plugin is available at:
/wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor/library/toolset/cred/embedded/locale/orig/wp-cred.po

regards,
Waqar

Dear Waqar,

I use the Loco Template plugin when I create a new language, it copies the original language but the copied po has only 5 strings, I guess it was copied from /wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor/cred-frontend-editor.pot but not the same content as /public_html/clients/smartcook/wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor/library/toolset/cred/embedded/locale/orig/wp-cred.po

May I know the difference between them? If I replace the /wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor/cred-frontend-editor.pot with /public_html/clients/smartcook/wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor/library/toolset/cred/embedded/locale/orig/wp-cred.po, will it be override when plugin being updated?

Waqar
Supporter

Thanks for writing back.

The file "cred-frontend-editor.pot" most likely was created by your translation plugin, as it is no longer included with the Toolset Forms plugin, by default.

You can copy the file "wp-cred.po" that includes all the strings and place it in place of the "cred-frontend-editor.pot" file and see if the Loco Template plugin is able to detect all the strings.

To learn exactly how this plugin detects and maintains the language files for third-party plugins, you can consult its official support and documentation.

Dear Waqar,

Yes, it is confused there is cred-frontend-editor.pot but not be used by default, no matter I use WPML or 3rd party translator, which file is the main translation for this plugins?

Best regards,

Kelvin.

Waqar
Supporter

The main translation file for the Toolset Forms plugin is:
/wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor/library/toolset/cred/embedded/locale/orig/wp-cred.po

Have you tried copying the strings from this file into the .po file added by your translation plugin?

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] Translate the Post Form message’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.