Skip Navigation

[Résolu] toolset views is breaking another plugin

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 6 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 9 réponses, has 3 voix.

Last updated by meirk Il y a 3 années et 6 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to:
use youtube videos to wp posts plugin
Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link
I expected to see:
plugin working
Instead, I got:
"There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions."

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Espagnol (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Do you have details of the error? (A summary will have been emailed to you, as indicated, and it will appear in your site's debug log.)

Can you share a link to the plugin? I googled "youtube videos to wp posts plugin" but didn't come up with anything specific.

hidden link
this is the plugin
i have no log errors - just what you can see on
hidden link
do you want credencials to get in the wp manage system?

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Espagnol (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

We don't have that plugin in our compatibility library, so, yes, we'd need access to your site, please.

Let me mark your next reply as private so that we can get log-in credentials from you—you may want to create a temporary admin user for me to use that you can later delete. And be sure to have a current backup of your site.

where is it marked as prived message?

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Can you please share the steps I should follow that should lead me to see the error you see as well as access details.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

First of all - After login to admin, I found that you are using outdated Toolset plugins. We always recommend running your site with the latest stable release plugin version.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
Could you please update ALL Toolset+other third party plugins to it's latest officially released version. You can download the latest plugin release from your accounts page:
=> https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

I just checked with my test site by downloading the plugin "Youtube Videos To WordPress Posts" from your site and i installed on my test site and when I visit the following page:
=> hidden link

I do not see the critical error.

can you please first update all plugins and run a test and check if that help you to resolve your issue. If no:
Could you please try to resolve your issue by deactivating all third-party plugins as well as the default theme to check for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?
- Do you see any difference?

updated toolset plugins.
disabled all thid plugins.
still the same : when toolset types works, it crashes the yt to posts plugin...

Minesh
Supporter

This is really strange.

With my test site I can see that this plugin is working when Types plugin is active.
URL: hidden link
user: demo
pwd: Admin@999

Once you login, you should navigate to plugins page where you will notice that Types plugin is installed and activated as well as youtube videos to wp posts plugin.
=> hidden link

And if you visit the import page:
=> hidden link

I can see its working as expected.

On your install, when I try to load the page:
=> hidden link

I can see 500 error on browser's console:

/wp-admin/admin.php?page=yvtwp&yvtwp_controller=import&yvtwp_action=newImport:1 GET <em><u>hidden link</u></em> 500

Can you please check with your hosting if there is specific from your hosting that do not allow this URL to load?

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!
youtube-videos-to-wordpress-posts plugin support fixed it to me...
It will be fixed in next update versions b"h

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.